and use the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making
informed decisions when using our site and our products and services.
identifiable information that Transcendent Innovations collects when you are on
a Transcendent Innovations site, and when you use Transcendent Innovations' services. This policy also
covers Transcendent Innovations' treatment of any personally identifiable information
that Transcendent Innovations' business partners share with Transcendent Innovations or that Transcendent Innovations may collect on a partner's site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Transcendent Innovations
does not own or control, or to people that Transcendent Innovations does not employ or
Information Collection and Intended Use
- Transcendent Innovations collects personally identifiable information,
such as name, address, and email address, when you
register, when you use certain Transcendent Innovations products or services,
and when you enter promotions
- When you register with Transcendent Innovations, we ask for your email address, name,
and address. Once you register with Transcendent Innovations and use
our web sites or sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to Transcendent Innovations.
- Transcendent Innovations also automatically receives and records information on our
server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie
information and the page you requested.
- Transcendent Innovations uses the collected information for the following general
purposes: to better understand how customers use Transcendent Innovations to improve the
sites, ensure secured use of site, account verification, and to customize
content to enhance your experience
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Transcendent Innovations will not sell or rent your personally identifiable
information to anyone.
- Transcendent Innovations may send personally identifiable information about you to
other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or gift you
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Transcendent Innovations
to provide a product or gift to you. (these companies do not have any right to use the personally
identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to
fulfill your product or gift order.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the appropriate Term
and Conditions. If a user has been found to be attempting to defraud us or
our advertisers, their information may be shared with other parties for
further analyzation and/or prevent future fraudulent action or activity.
Credit Card Details
- Transcendent Innovations will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on
when communicating with us. When completing an advertiser offer, you may be
prompted to enter such information, but, we do not have access to nor log such
information. All information provided to register for an advertiser(s) offer
is communicated directly between the consumer and the advertiser.
3rd Party Sites
- While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot
guarantee the security of any information that you transmit outside of our
site and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any
passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or
services that may be accessible through our site3s have separate data and
privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any
responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact
those parties and others directly if you have any questions about their
Cookies and other information
- Transcendent Innovations may set and access cookies set on this site on your computer.
record session information, such as items that consumers add to their shopping
cart, customize Web page content based on visitors' browser type or other
information that the visitor sends.
- Transcendent Innovations has taken all reasonable steps to protect your
personal information from unintended receipt.
- Transcendent Innovations may amend this policy from time to time. If our
information practices change at some time in the future we will post the
revised policy to our Web site to notify you of these changes. If you are
concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web
and/or collection of information, you are free to contact us at any time using
this contact form.